For ETC Student Poster Presenters
- Poster Area - maximum size is 7' 8" width x 3' 9" height
Key Dates and Times
- Wednesday, September 20: Deadline for lead poster presenters to register at https://stanfordenergy.regfox.com/gcep-symposium-2017 under the "ETC Poster Presenter" category and provide the following information: (Please check with other poster authors before submitting information to avoid duplicates)
- Poster Title (exactly how you want it to be printed in the program)
- Complete List of Authors Names (including the Lead Presenter, GCEP PI and other authors - exactly how you want it to be printed in the program)
- Lead Presenter's Name
- Lead Presenter's Email
- Lead Presenter's Cell Phone
- PI(s) associated with this work
- Monday, October 2: By this date, all lead ETC poster presenters will be notified about the location and set up time on October 17 for their posters.
- Tuesday, October 17 (first day of the symposium): Fisher Conference Center at Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center
- Between 1:00 - 2:00pm (or earlier if you need to), please check in with Felicia Laje at the front desk and put up your poster by 2:15pm in McColl Plaza (right outside of the Fisher meeting rooms at Arrillaga Alumni Center). The boards will already be numbered and we'll have pushpins available for you.
- 3:15 – 5:15 pm: Lead presenters need to stand with poster to answer questions from the symposium attendees
- 5:30 – 7:00 pm: Please join us for the invitation-only “Social and Dinner for GCEP and Stanford-Affiliated Researchers and Organizations” in Fisher Conference Center at Frances C. Arrillaga Alumni Center. Some of the sponsors and industry affiliates will want to ask more questions about the ETC posters and concepts.
- 7:00pm: ETC presenters can take down their posters and bring them home.
For questions, please contact Maxine Lym at email@example.com.